Monday, May 10, 2010

END TO SPRING 2010

I know I have said this a million times but seriously...where has the time gone? Only five more days until we reach the end of our spring semester of junior year. The end to this semester feels so strange to me. People I've grown close with are graduating..my friends and I will soon be seniors in college..a year with my small group has ended :( Knowing that I will be gone from Berkeley and in freakin' Barcelona for a semester probably has a lot to do with how I've been feeling lately. Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited to go but at the same time, I feel like I'm leaving so much behind. I just feel like I need some time to settle down and relax with friends..but finals week isn't helping much. Everyone is busy and stressed and no one really has the time to chill..besides me it seems like aha.

Next Tuesday I'll be going down to LA for two days to visit Maddie (yay!)..and then I'll be leaving for Hong Kong the following Monday. I wish I had a bit more time to spend with Berkeley friends but it just seems like everyone will then be busy with graduations, moving out, moving home, etc. It just makes me sad to know that I won't see a lot of these people for probably at least 7 months. I just wish everything could stay the same and time could just stop for a bit..just long enough for us to appreciate all the people we have around us. Everyone just needs to stop leaving (including me lol)! I guess I just miss all my daily/weekly routines and outings that I've grown so accustomed to this past year. Knowing that it will soon change just...really sucks.

3 comments:

Mu-Ping said...

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING MEEEEEEEEE I HAVE NO ONE TO HANG OUT WITH OR TALK TO ANYMORE. sigh. spring 11 will have to be BOMB DOT COM.

Teresa and Grant said...

Don't worry, everything will be ok. Say hi to Maddie for me!

cesarMurillo: said...

:(

my life will suck next semester.