Saturday, March 20, 2010

HOME

There's just something about a sparkling clean toilet that gets me so excited. Came home yesterday and it's been pretty nice just chilling with my family. It kinda sucks this spring break cause a few of the friends I really want to see aren't around. I've been on break for two days and I've gone shopping for both of those days -_- I fail at saving money haha.

I went to Stoneridge today and I ran into so many old high school acquaintances..ones that I haven't seen or talked to for like..3 or 4 years. It was so strange and seeing these people made me realize how long ago high school was and how much I've changed since then. I used to feel very comfortable in San Ramon and going around to these familiar places felt natural. Now..seeing the new generation of students going to my old high school makes me feel so out of place haha. I never felt "old" until today when I had dinner with my hs cousins. Listening to their drama on who to take to junior prom made me feel like I was watching a show on mtv. Ugh, I guess all this leads to ..I kinda miss my Berkeley friends :(

Cesar via fb

i miss u

ur one of the few people i dont get bored of

u can never have too much of a teafo.


2 comments:

Mu-Ping said...

i meesss you! we totally could meet up at stoneridge! haha, the high school hot spot!

jane said...

i know what you mean. i visited sacramento over the break, and what were once familiar places seemed alien and radically different.

and i was also reminded how much you love sacramento :]...miss you teafo. hope your spring break was wonderful!